My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Thursday, July 01, 2004  
 
 
i FiNk DaT u ShUd LeT iT bUrN
I finally did it, lets hav a toast *clink* . . da past 2 days were amazing, i duno wat took me so long to do wat shudve been dun a l-o-n-g time ago. I thort i cud jst pretend nfn happened and keep things goin but i was wrong, esp. findin out bout an issue i REALI hate ~ 2-faced ppl. So i had to move on, get rid of things dat r in my way of living a happy life. And so i burnt all things dat cud b memories, threw out da rest and erased EVERYTHING else. I feel like a whole new person. Then I was lookin thru sum lyrics and thort Avril is a strong chik dat speaks her mind and found da perfect lyrics dat describe almost every aspect of how i feel rite now and foreva about "it", its called forgotten and goes a lil sumfing like this:

Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah
I'm giving up on everything
Because you messed me up
Don't know how much you
Screwed it up
You never listened
That's just too bad
Because I'm moving on
I won't forget
You were the one that was wrong
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don't patronize me
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

[Chorus:]
Have you forgotten
Everything that I wanted
Do you forget it now
You never got it
Do you get it now
Yea yea yea yea yea
Yea yea yea yea yea
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah

Gotta get away
There's no point in thinking about yesterday
It's too late now
It won't ever be the same
We're so different now
Yea yea yea yea yea

[Chorus]

I know I wanna run away
I know I wanna run away
Run away
If only I could run away
If only I could run away
Run away
I told you what i wanted
I told you what i wanted
What I wanted
But I was forgotten
I won't be forgotten
Never Again...
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 5:27 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:51 pm, July 02, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kick ass song! just had to say that!
    luv from da one and onli u kno who
    =O)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home