|
 |
| |
| |
Friday, March 24, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Top 10 things that make me feel good |
Well as promised...here are the top 10 things that *I* think make me feel good:
01. Laughing til u cant breathe or hav tears streaming down ur face 02. Being kissed on the neck 03. Being in the arms of a guy (that ur at least attracted to) 04. When a guy sings a love song to u 05. Havin a crush on someone 06. Finding out a guy likes u (so long as u dont find him repulsive) 07. Seeing the guy u like's name on caller id or when they sms u 08. When a guy stutters cuz theyre so nervous jst talkin to u 09. Waking up to find that u still have a few hours til u HAVE to get up 10. Hearing ur fave song on the radio or at a club
As u can see i changed my mind, havin a crush on someone is no longer the 3rd best feeling cuz i thort of two better ones (well one was recently experienced) ~ hehe
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song i cant get ova atm: BRIAN MCKNIGHT - Every Time You Go Away))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:02 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
So much for being "over guys" Jess. Every time you say that, within a month or two, you'll change your mind again coz there'd be a new guy to obsess over! So given this pattern, I should never worry about you when you say things like "I'm giving up on guys" and "who needs guys"!
-
heya Jess, Love the first one!! laughing hehe~ i Laught alot... and most of the time it sounds bad too :P I should practice my laugh a bit
xxJenn
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
So much for being "over guys" Jess. Every time you say that, within a month or two, you'll change your mind again coz there'd be a new guy to obsess over! So given this pattern, I should never worry about you when you say things like "I'm giving up on guys" and "who needs guys"!