Well im sure we can all relate to love, well loving sum1 neway and how to keep them, make sure they dont treat u like shit etc. Well i was reading thru these lyrics (well a translation from a korean song) and i thort this part was quite relevant and gud (for a chik neway):
I heard that if u give up things too easily to a man, he will get bored with u I dont think this is wrong A girl says that she will never be fooled again but she will fall in love again
I so agree with da first 2 lines...ive seen it happen thru frends and im sure they kno who they r but yeh if i eva get into another r'ship i will b sure to follow dat rule - neva giv up things too easily to a guy! play not-so-easy to satisfy, dat way u r in control odawise they will jst treat u like shit but of course dont ova do it cuz dat cud work against ur favour too...i guess u jst got 2 kno how to play da game! =P
Oh and a msg to da guys (from da same song):
Dont take advantage of a girls willingness to do anything for love and her caring instinct I didnt know that to be born as a girl and to be loved was so hard