My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Monday, November 15, 2004  
 
 
One of those moods
Well, well, well...its been so long since ive written a poem about a guy. I know dat i wrote about three wen i was liking "it". So yeh now dat i hav developed "feelings" for another guy, and i was in one of my poem moods, i decided to write yet another poem. And i wanted to share it with u guys. Hope u like it, and who knows, mayb u can relate to parts of it eh *-)

'A New Sensation'

I finally confess that I think about you every day
And I know that I can’t help but feel this way
When I met you for the very first time
I never thought that I would want you to be mine
You seemed like simply another guy that I had met
But the second day I started falling, who would have bet?
Then I heard that you were already taken
So I tried to get over you, but was mistaken
These feelings inside of me I cannot deny anymore
It’s like a new sensation I have never felt before
If only there was a way to tell for sure if you already have someone
Or perhaps the mystery of it all is as thrilling as having already won
You always seem to show that you want to be around me
You seem to always know the next place that I will be
But then I pull myself back to reality
And tell myself that you are just being friendly
Still, I sometimes dream of us being together
But I don’t just want this to be a dream forever
Oh how I wish you feel the same rush as I do
I hope that your heart flutters like mine when I think about you
All I can do now is pray that if you feel the same way
That you will reveal your feelings soon one day

.::.PeAcE.::.

P.S - Feel free to leave ne comments =P
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 3:03 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:59 pm, November 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwww thats so sweet. and yeh i can relate... cept to the bit about i wish ur heart flutters like mine haha =o) like i cant imagine a guys heart 'fluttering' lol
    it just seems the wrong word to use for any guys i kno

    but yeh u so write the best peoms! but u better not burn it (well delete it) when u get over it... cuz its good. BUT HEY i just thought.... didnt u say to me that if u found out a guy u liked had a gf u'd get over it....? u see its not that easy i tell u! i mean im still not over it u know haha

    luv *Amy*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home