|
 |
| |
| |
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Deep Thinkin... |
Ive been doin quite a lot of finkin lately and i fink ive decided dat he isnt reali my type. And no amy.s, it isnt cuz of wat he "did" to me online ~haha. He jst seems more like da type where u mite hav fun goin out wit him or wateva, but i fink i wud prefer to get wit sum1 dat i can imagine marrying. Like i need a guy who is a man if u get wat im saying, not dat he cudnt b a man but i jst feel as tho...yeh i cant explain it but im sure every1 gets these feelings dat words cant describe. But yeh I fink dat mayb i WAS jst feeling needy and he was at da rite place at da rite time for him to "fill" dat emptiness inside of me. I mean, 4 u to "like" sum1 online is prob a sign dat u were feelin a sudden hole within urself and so u jst wanted to mend it temporarily. And so afta finkin about all this, i then realised dat mayb i'll NEVA find da rite guy 4 me. Im neva gona meet ne1. Im gona die alone. I was pretty much crying at da thort of me living wit either my sister or brother's family and having their children look afta me if i eva got old n grey. This is my end-teen crisis. Im no longer a teenager and ive onli eva dated once. No guy has eva asked me out. Am i reali dat repulsive? U kno i fink im gona come to da conclusion dat mayb guys r jst intimidated of me. They fink im too gud-lookin 4 them so they havent got da guts to make a move (pfft...yeh im jst tryna cheer myself up here cuz i jst dont understand y i cant find sum1). Mayb i hav to b patient and wait 4 my time to come? Who knows, all i kno is dat if im 28 and i still cant get at least a guy to ask me out then i fink i mite as well either become a nun or go leso.
*CRIES CRIES CRIES*
I even cried myself to sleep last nite finkin about all this. I am so fragile!
.::.PeAcE.::.
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 1:48 pm |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
awwwww
Jess, its ok. I'm sure a guy will ask u out at some pt. The rite 1 just hasn't come along yet. Dun try to rush things. And remember, if they're not going out wit u, they're the 1s that r missing out (I truly believe that, not just trying to make u feel betta).
Hel.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
awwwww
Jess, its ok. I'm sure a guy will ask u out at some pt. The rite 1 just hasn't come along yet. Dun try to rush things. And remember, if they're not going out wit u, they're the 1s that r missing out (I truly believe that, not just trying to make u feel betta).
Hel.