My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Monday, April 03, 2006  
 
 
What a Disaster!
First of all, im so sorry amy.j, amy.s, jenza and tony for making us wander the streets of the city on sat nite. I shud be better prepared nxt time. Jst wasnt expecting skygarden to be such tight bitches..haha ~ we're neva goin there again thats for sure!

But yeh, wat a disaster...went from skygarden to bamboo to skygarden, passed privilege then to bar333 and back to bamboo again. I need to start carrying my havaianas nxt time! U kno, we wouldnt even hav gone to bamboo again if tony didnt offer to pay for all of us. So tony, THANK YOU..it was really cool of u, even tho u claim u hav money to "throw around"..but still, u used like ova $100 in one nite..mayb i should hang around u more often cuz im like broke atm..im jst kidding, i wouldnt use u like that...or would i?? I still havent ridden in ur prelude yet man =P but u def put ur money to gud use cuz i kno i had loads of fun dancing without a care in the world.

Nehoo..i hope this fri turns out better. At least i kno the passes arent "expired"!!! and theres gon be BREAKDANCING...omg amy.c ~ u HAVE TO come jst to perve! hehe

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song: BEYONCE - Dangerously In Love))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 3:12 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:20 am, April 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey babe,
    It so WASN'T a disaster, I had so much fun, and I had fun meeting you-know-who.
    I will post up pix soon :D

    xxJenn

     
  • At 6:12 pm, April 04, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Hahaha! I was full expecting a long rant about how crap your outing turned out to be! You know I would totally do that if I went!

    I can't believe you went to Bamboo, left, and then went back again and had to pay the 2nd time! Shoulda just stayed there!

    Breakdancing hey? You know I could just sit in a breakdancing class at D2MG to watch them... But I can't be bothered.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home