|
 |
| |
| |
Thursday, October 05, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Success =) |
Well guess wat guys? I will now be working at the airport! =) I'll let u guys kno which place privately in case we get the whole Helen and Amy.C saga again, and then u guys can visit me if ur EVA at the airport! lol
And u kno wats funny? Myer called me jst then to ask if i wanted any shifts so i jst took one on saturday. Its like they knew i was lookin for another job or something...lol and wats worse is that they jst HAVE TO ask me to wrk on a w/e where theres no trains ><"
Oooh and the good thing abt this airport place is that they pay weekly =D def money that im gon need considering i jst paid $95 in adv. for Cheryl's hens party PLUS her wedding is comin up too...not to mention my triple joint party (hey jen, mayb now i will hav enuff money to increase my budget! we still hav no suggestions on wat to do!!)
Newayz, thanks again guys for wishing me luck today =)
__x [PeAcE] x__
P.S - i finally get 50% off merchandise (and 75% if its to wear to wrk)...better than Myer's W-H-O-L-E 7.5%!!!!!!! |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 2:25 pm |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
OMG CONGRATS babe!!!! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! You are officially employed! I'm impressed that you got the job straight away! I thought that people generally have to go through a longer selection process and then they'll call you to tell you if you get the job or not. But this is even better! We so have to go out and celebrate once everyone's finished uni, etc.
Now you can plan for a bigger and better bday bash! Can't wait~ =D
-
thanks hun =)
but yeh i think she was pretty despo to find someone to replace kim's position and she was also sayin how "impressive" my cv was..haha so i guess those 2 combined together jst made her decide to jst employ me...
wats the bet now that i get heaps of shifts at myer too!! ><"
-
That's great! Good to hear that your hard work paid off! I heard that they're usually pretty in need of people at the airport, so it's good that you came along at the right time. =)
-
yeh but now my biggest dilemma is tryna decide on wat "real" job i wana settle down in.
i was finkin esl teaching for primary kids cos of my linguistics major, duno if theres a high demand for those atm tho..teachers are surprisingly pretty well paid considering theres admin jobs sitting on 28 grand =O shocking!
-
I always thought being a teacher is hard work + low pay. But being an ESL teacher might be better than regular class teachers cause you don't have to deal with as many kids at once. If you decide to go into school teaching, you'll need to do some sort ot teaching qualification for that.
How cute though - Jess, the primary school teacher!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
OMG CONGRATS babe!!!! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! You are officially employed! I'm impressed that you got the job straight away! I thought that people generally have to go through a longer selection process and then they'll call you to tell you if you get the job or not. But this is even better! We so have to go out and celebrate once everyone's finished uni, etc.
Now you can plan for a bigger and better bday bash! Can't wait~ =D