|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, September 25, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Only One |
Is Amy.C the only one who cannot see the flowers on the left hand side and next to my blog title?
And are my Previous Posts, Archives and Blog links on the right next to my entries?
I'm hopin its jst Amy.C's comp! haha...ah well
What screen resolution are u using Amy? 1024x768? cos thats the one im using and i fink Helen sed she could see the flowers too. I want u to see the flowers too cos theyre pretty!! hehe
__x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 3:09 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
That is really weird. I changed my screen resolution to the same as yours and it still looks the same to me.
-
Nope. Still looks the same even when I tried typing in the link rather than using the saved link.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
That is really weird. I changed my screen resolution to the same as yours and it still looks the same to me.