My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Tuesday, June 05, 2007  
 
 
Orlando *yumm*
I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End with Rach, my church friend tonight and first i would like to say...how YUMM is Orlando Bloom?! omFg..he is serz divine! and i love his british accent.

I thought it was essentially a pretty gd movie but it made me use my brain too much with all the sub-plots so it took away some of the enjoyment.

And i love how Will goes to Elizabeth that his heart always belonged to her (SOOO sweet) but i wont say too much on that otherwise it might ruin the ending for those who havent seen it yet.

Ahhh! i want Orlando!!!

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 11:33 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:59 pm, June 06, 2007, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Oooh.. I wanna watch that movie too. Can't wait til after exams when I can catch up on the movies! I also wanna see Spider Man 3 and Shrek the Third. Funny how all these movies out now are the 3rd movie in their series. Ocean's Thirteen is coming out soon too.

    We gotta hire out Stomp the Yard and have a movie day. =D

     
  • At 6:46 pm, June 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I second the movie day thing!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home