My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Wednesday, February 23, 2005  
 
 
Where r u?
I know you're out there baby
So where?

There's someone out there for me
I know he's waiting for me patiently
Can you tell me his name?
This life long search is gonna drive me insane

How does he laugh, how does he cry,
What's the colour of his eyes,
Does he even realise I'm here?

Where is he?
Where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he?
Who's gonna take me so high?

I'm staring out at the sky
Praying that he will walk in my life
Where is the man of my dreams?
I'd wait forever how silly it seems

Could I be someone's girl?
Who's gonna complete my world?


Where are you?
Im'a look all over the world baby
Cuz I know you're out there

.::.PeAcE.::.

P.S - Thx Helen for your words of encouragement...it means a lot to me (even if it doesnt get me a guy! lol)
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:30 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home