|
 |
| |
| |
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Fresh Start |
I feel like a whole new person! haha...this morn i jst got this sudden urge to delete all of jackass' sms's and his num off my fone. As soon as i did it..yess all 30+ sms's i serz felt i was starting fresh again. Sounds cliche but i honestly felt like this whole weight was lifted off my shoulders.
Plus..listening to gud music puts me in such a gud mood. Helen wud kno..i was full dancing and bouncing around..full boiling along wit the 30 degree heat too! lol. Sum of my faves were: Beyonce - Check On It, Sugababes - Push The Button, Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth, Chris Brown - Run It, DHT - Listen To Your Heart, DJ Sammy - Heaven and Rihanna -Pon De Replay. Man those songs make me itch to move abt! Cant sit still...
Oh and i was talkin to jenza...we were talkin abt wat our criteria were for a guy. We ended up makin a bet on who out of me, her and amy.c wud be the nxt to be taken. Even helen got involved. If i win, i get a bottle of midori, if jen wins an eyelash curler and helen a bottle of bicardi..i wonder who ur gona vote amy..id say jenza ay considering she has 4 guys after her! LOL
Well thats my ramble for the day...
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song of the moment: RIHANNA - Pon De Replay))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 4:50 pm |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
Good on you for deleting the stuff!
Hmm... So what do *I* get if I win ey? Can someone buy me the perfect guy? =p
-
I'm sure my Perfect Guy exists in some form or another out there somewhere! That's me being optimistic =D
If anyone comes close to my PG, I shall lower my standards just a tad and let him in. ^_^
-
You betcha he's gonna feel special given my impossibly high standards! HAHAHA!!!
Btw, Jess - can you please turn off that darn word verification thingy? It's doing my head in! >.<
-
i dont wana turn that word verification thing off cuz then i'll get spammed. i noticed i havent bn gettin them since using it...sorry!
-
Helen - yeah, I got your meaning alright. I was just being difficult! HAHAHA!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Good on you for deleting the stuff!
Hmm... So what do *I* get if I win ey? Can someone buy me the perfect guy? =p