First of all..thanks for this foto jenza..i love it! We look hot! hehe I was looking thru sum fotos at sir3n.com.au and found sum fotos of guys that i thort was kinda hot. I seem to always go for the bad-boy typa look. The first 2 are actually from Bamboo last sat nite (i cant believe i neva saw these guys there! hehe). I also taxed a foto from ur msnspace jenza cuz yes i admit, i fink Don is cute. Now i kno sum of u kno him but dont worry, i kno he has a gf and i wudnt date him neway cuz hes viet! LOL..doesnt stop me from pervin' tho! Oh and this ones for u amy.c..i duno why but he sorta reminds me of edison..not AS cute tho! but lemme kno if i got it rite (as in whether u DO fink hes cute).. .::.PeAcE.::.
Yeah, actually he's kinda cute in a little boy-ish sorta way. You know who's really cute? Andy's younger brother Ken - he's 2 years younger than me. He came to Tony's birthday party last night (which was a surprise).
I couldn't stop staring at his hair! You'd love it. It's dyed in reddish-brown streaks and I've never seen anyone with hair-style like that! He wears glasses and he's really cute (even though he has bad skin - doesn't take away his cuteness!).
Only 3 people came yesterday though - Lawrence, Andy and Ken - and they all play the piano. So it was cool. Suffice to say my newly-tuned piano got a good work-out!
Yeah, actually he's kinda cute in a little boy-ish sorta way. You know who's really cute? Andy's younger brother Ken - he's 2 years younger than me. He came to Tony's birthday party last night (which was a surprise).
I couldn't stop staring at his hair! You'd love it. It's dyed in reddish-brown streaks and I've never seen anyone with hair-style like that! He wears glasses and he's really cute (even though he has bad skin - doesn't take away his cuteness!).
Only 3 people came yesterday though - Lawrence, Andy and Ken - and they all play the piano. So it was cool. Suffice to say my newly-tuned piano got a good work-out!