My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, January 08, 2006  
 
 
Wise Words
'boys are rubbish': one girl's advice on dealing with a break-up", words: Emma Jane Morris, published in "Frankie", Issue 08, 2005

"I can't lie. You do actually think you might die. But I can promise that in time, you do get over him. Listen to people when they say the grief will pass. It does. And soon it makes way for relief...

...

... Then, eventually, you'll come across a good egg. And you get to regularly experience those butterflies you can vaguely remember getting when you first met him. And finally, you know you're over him when he texts and you're disappointed it wasn't someone else"

*I jst LOVE wise words that give u this whole new way of lookin at things ~ so inspiring...
Thanks Jess for posting it up on ur Xanga! =)

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song of the moment: NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - Single))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 2:23 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home