My Top Hotties
Previous Posts
A Sudden Revelation
HUGE Dilemma!
Hot Stylez
My Ideal Look
Done Deal
Another crazy w/e out!
Mel's 23rd!
Delayed Reaction...
Dream Guy II
My Dream Guy
Quotes
*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*
Links
My MSN Space
Amy.C Blogspot
Amy.S MSN Space
Helen Wordpress
Jenza MSN Space
Jess.W Blogspot
Jess.Y Livehouse
Renita Blogspot
Lawrence Blogspot
Johnson My Space
A.J My Space
Uriel My Space
Wai Ho Blogspot
Ming MSN Space
Felix MSN Space
Lloyd MSN Space
Emily MSN Space
Fiona MSN Space
Leonie MSN Space
Rachel Bebo
Powered by
__x|[SeNoRiTa `
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Just when the sky seemed
blue
it turns
grey
...
Moral of the story:
"
NO
EXPECTATIONS
NO
DISAPPOINTMENTS"
So should I simply pick myself up? It is just one incident after all ~ not like its the
end
of the world!
I just hate things that go
H
O
T
c
o
l
d
H
O
T
c
o
l
d
H
O
T
c
o
l
d
~ I hate being confused ><""
There could be a perfectly logical explanation
OR
I could just be in denial. Some things are just
NOT
worth the stress...
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @
9:29 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home