My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
 
 
I Love My Friends =)
I seriously dont know where I'd be without my friends. I've been feeling a bit weird about a certain issue lately...my close friends would know what I'm on about here...and well I seriously would have had a mental break down if it weren't for my wonderful and absolutely fabulous friends. They tell me the things that I tell them when they feel down but for some reason when I feel down, I can't take my own advice. Funny how humans work. They make me realise that my life is great the way it is and the things that happen are meant to be for the best (yes very cliche) but man the logic and explanations that my friends give really convince me that sometimes these things are thrown in our faces to test our faith. Well for me neway cuz I'm religious etc etc. ~ I love how u guys are always there for me when I feel crappy. Even if some of u are jst so BLUNT sometimes *cough cough* HAHAHA

The combination for making myself feel fantastic are my friends + a fantastic nite out (can't wait for Friday!!!) I guess I was given a whole stack of those passes for a reason =P

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song: Mario Vazquez - Gallery))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 12:53 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home