My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Friday, April 21, 2006  
 
 
So Sick
Well here i am sitting at home on a fri nite. Wat a loser! haha...i wudve bn out at sinsation @ gas..but then sum1 was tellin me abt their bad rep wit the whole shooting thing and they wanted me and amy.j to come to space instead but bleh..space 3wks in a row is a bit too much for me..and i mean really, i am so bloody sick atm i cudnt even hav gone either way. My throat was firing yesterday and today my nose wont stop runnin and i hav amy.s' 21st to go to 2mz..its gon be another late one even if its jst sitting in the car chatting til sunrise like last time. I hope i dont die ><"

I cant even be bothered writing nemore...im sure 'anonymous' and helen are happy! =P

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song: JOE - I Wanna Know))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:11 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home