My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Tuesday, September 12, 2006  
 
 
Korean Popping
I seriously have got a new found obsession with youtube now. Cant really blame me tho cos i hav nfn to do these days wen im bludging at home (still tryna score a damn interview for a damn job!) I feel so useless at times.

Anyway, i came across this video cos i searched for asian popping (duno why but asians do it better...and perhaps african americans as well). Nehoo...this video is of a korean guy (well judging by his name neway) strutting his popping stuff. And DAMN he looks mighty hot doin it. Im tellin ya, if i had a bf that could do this id be making him perform for me every day jst so i can DROOL!!! Amy.C, i reckon ur gon like this one =)



__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 8:30 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:42 pm, September 12, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Oooh~ You love popping now ey. =p I just saw a little bit of the video. I'll watch the whole thing another time.

    A really popular Korean singer/dancer Se7en performed on Miss HK 2006 and he was sooooo hot! I was full drooling. Did you watch that performance?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home