My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, September 10, 2006  
 
 
Slow Jamz
I'm sure you all know how much i love urban slow jamz. Well i have a recommendation for you all. It's called "Say Goodbye" and its by Chris Brown. Sorta reminds me of Usher's "Burn"...in terms of both melody and lyrics/theme. Duno how many of u are into this sorta music but i love it so i thought i might share it =)



__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:09 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:43 pm, September 11, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    The piano theme in the background sounds so much like "All My Life" by K-C and JoJo (is that how you write their names?) I got a little bit bored with the video, but I do agree that it sounds quite nice. I like this better than Usher's "Burn".

     
  • At 9:56 pm, September 11, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    You know, I never thought about it but now that u mention it...it DOES sound like K-Ci & Jojo's "All My Life" but jst the start of the melody.

    Did u watch the popping thing i sent u? hehe

     
  • At 10:41 am, September 12, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    As soon as I heard the piano theme I was like, geez this ain't very original! Yeah, I watched the popping thing - very cool indeed. Haha. How did you come across all these random vids? Watch the Dixie Chicks video - it's got some really powerful emotions.

     
  • At 4:55 pm, September 12, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    HAHA yeh all guys are jerks at that young age (and some even wen theyre older). They jst switch from chik to chik in terms of wats hot for that week!

    PLAYASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

     
  • At 8:11 pm, September 12, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Poor girl. But I spose Chris Brown is only singing what a lot of young guys would think/do. Not necessarily because he's like that. The world is full of players and jackasses. JACKASS!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home