My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Monday, September 04, 2006  
 
 
BULLSHIT!
I reckon Australian Idol is the country's biggest money-making scheme. Seriously, they con u into voting and thinking that u hav an effect on who u put thru.

But think abt this. For those who watched the show tonight. Did u not realise that the viewer's vote came down to 2 people? The votes werent even known when they started revealing the judge's choice. How did they know that Brendon, Chris G or Amanda werent gon be the viewer's choice? I'm probably rocking myself, but that really makes no sense to me that they knew it was gon be out of Nathaniel and Chris M before the voting lines were even closed. The judges hav prob picked out all the ppl they want. They only picked Klancie cos they didnt wana be in the middle of a controversy where they only picked males cos im telling u, as if they wouldve picked her over Chris M. Total bullshit...

I wonder who the judges hav picked to be the next Australian Idol!!!

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:19 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:42 pm, September 04, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I don't think the judges would have known that it would be between Nathaniel and Chris M. But I think they did pick the other 3 because they thought that Chris M would be through by viewer's votes so they needed to pick the others that they like but they thought might not get through by public votes.

    I reckon they picked Klancie coz they genuinely like her, not just to avoid being controversial and picking all guys. Coz we need a country voice in the final 12.

     
  • At 10:47 pm, September 04, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    You dont understand wat my point here is do u?

    I'm saying that how did the show know that Brendon, Amanda or Chris G couldnt be the one with the highest votes cos they only had Nathaniel and Chris M up on the stage???

    Does ANYONE understand wat my point is?!?!??!?!?!?!

     
  • At 11:03 pm, September 04, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Yeah, I get it. But I think the judges knew that they wouldn't get through anyway, based on their performances last night. I reckon they knew Chris M would get through, so it didn't matter who else was put up against him in the couples. And it just so happened that the other 3 didn't need to be called back.

     
  • At 11:13 pm, September 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jess! i totally understand your pain...Like they could have at least got them out onto the stage and see who the public really voted for after they put the other 3 thru? so it could have came down to 5 ppl in the end!!

    i was so annoyed!

    klancie my butt!! any of the other guys were so much better than her!!! im so disappointed with chris G...he's such a good singer! ppl are deaf!

     
  • At 11:48 pm, September 05, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Chris G is a good singer but he moves really badly. =p

     
  • At 9:20 pm, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought the point of idol is to discover SINGING talents....not how they move their bodies? this is not a dance showcase!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home