My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Monday, October 16, 2006  
 
 
Happy Days
FINALLY!!! Bobby Flynn has left australian idol...dont get me wrong, he can sing but his style is so not going to be mainstream any time soon.

Next to go has to be Damien (for the same reasons).

Bet ur happy chrissy that "ronald mcdonald" has finally gone ~ haha

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:41 pm  
13 Comments:
  • At 11:33 am, October 17, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I was fully exclaiming "what a croc!" when Bobby got kicked out! It soooo should have been Ricky! He's been consistently crap every week! The only reason he's still there is coz he's good looking (although personally I don't find him attractive). I'm not a fan of Bobby but I reckon Ricky should have gone instead. I actually like Damien - he's an awesome singer.

    I can feel an argument coming on...

     
  • At 1:52 pm, October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I agree that Bobby needed to go...but shouldn't be last nite, should have been LISA first (She's so annoying with attitude problems), then Ricky, then Chris, then Bobby..

    then, we will have Dean, Damien and Jess to battle it out! :D

     
  • At 6:24 pm, October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ARguement? Why Amy? We all agree that RICKY should be the next to go... he has nothing original to offer... all the others are ARTISTS. Hes just a singer.

    I like Lisa though... i do agree she taking the wrong approach to the whole thing... but i still like her stuff... go listen to her original www.myspace.com/lisalisamitchell

    OK MY ORDERING

    Ricky
    Jess (she has a great voice but everyone knows what i think of RnB so you know...)
    Damien
    Chris
    Lisa
    Dean

    I think the top 2 will be dean and jess though.

     
  • At 6:25 pm, October 17, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Yay for Jess and Dean! Those two are my favourites! Then after them I like Damien. Touchdowns galore! =) So I agree with Chrissy's choice.

    I would have thought Ricky first, then Lisa, then either Bobby or Chris.

     
  • At 6:28 pm, October 17, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Amy - coz I reckon Jess would have argued with me about Ricky. You know how she has the hots for him. =p

    If it was Ricky that got eliminated, no-one who have asked him to stay for tonights Up Close and Personal show. Bobby deserves to be on it.

     
  • At 9:44 pm, October 17, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    Can i jst ask - what is ur definition of "original"?

    Like seriously jst cos dean writes his own songs does NOT make him "original" - his style sounds pretty much like any other rock singer/band (e.g goo goo dolls)! and HE is only still in idol cos of HIS looks =P

    if ur talkin "original", sure...ricky isnt, neither is jess or chris...bobby and damien perhaps can be classified as wat u prob define as "original" but there is NO WAY that they can become a part of mainstream music (not in this era anyway).

    lisa seems to be the only one who is half original and can become a part of mainstream music in this era...i say "half" cos i kno how she is compared to missy higgins but she really has her own voice neway.

    and u kno wat else? winning isnt necessarily a good thing cos every yr, the winner disappears after releasing one single (guy sebastian was the only exception)

     
  • At 8:02 pm, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I define original as writing songs.

    Although I do agree in terms of being different Lisa and Bobby are def the most original.

    And the difference between Dean and Ricky is Dean is actually improving and choosing good songs, Ricky isn't... well i dont think his song choice is as bad as the judges make out, but it's still not up to scratch.

    AND I'm not totally paying him out, I agree he should have been top 10... thats a compliment cuz the talent this yr is def high.

     
  • At 8:07 pm, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and theres nothing wrong with not being 'mainstream'. A good number of my fave bands these days aren't mainstream.

     
  • At 8:13 pm, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I hope Dean doesn't win... cuz making a record in 7 days is just a dumb dumb idea.
    Even Kelly Clarkson's idol album didn't do THAT well.

     
  • At 11:20 pm, October 18, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I agree with Amy. I don't think there's anything wrong with not being mainstream. Sometimes non-mainstream can become even more popular than mainstream.

    Hmm... Yeah, the idol albums don't tend to do too well.

    And yeah, Dean is definitely improving heaps every week, whereas Ricky's just stagnant.

     
  • At 11:26 pm, October 18, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    music is such an objective thing that no matter how much we argue, if we think an 'artist' is crap then we will think they are crap and if we like them, we will like them and there is jst no way that we can make others hear wat we hear that interprets into wat we define as "music".

     
  • At 8:00 am, October 19, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    i meant SUBJECTIVE btw...stupid brain! ><"

     
  • At 10:13 am, October 19, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Consider subject closed. Moving on!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home