My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, January 21, 2007  
 
 
Long Time
It's been so long since ive seen my miss shop buddies...so many of us hav quit (incl me). I finally managed to meet up wit Vincent and Mel. We went bowling at Fox Studios. So funny cos it was Vincent's turn first and he got a gutter first go and then without realising he had another go, i full grab a ball and get a "strike" only to realise it was a spare for Vincent. Too bad for me, but lucky for him!

Sometimes i really feel my age when i hang out wit my older friends. Mel jst turned 24 and Vincent is almost 28! We seriously jst sat at Star Bar talkin abt marriage and r'ships. Mel is persistant on the idea of marrying by 26 but to me i think id still be too young. I used to wana get married at 24/25! I hav now stretched that to 28-30. But then, i guess we cant control our destiny. I seriously cant even see myself ever falling madly in love. I dont attach myself to guys cos i kno they all end at 3 months or less so whats the point?! Maybe one day if that boy climbs up the apple tree, i may fall in love...

Ah fuck...still cant stop thinkin abt cafe guy...OMFG that reminds me, Vincent used to work at that cafe back in 2001. How freaky is that. Too bad he doesnt still wrk there cos then i could get an intro!! HAHA. Why does everything i say always relate bak to guys or r'ships?! Guys suck!!! Why cant i jst be a lesbian???????????????????????

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:41 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:28 am, January 23, 2007, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I saw that cafe when we were waiting for our flight! I was trying to see if your hunni was there. =p But there weren't any guys of that description that day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home