My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Monday, January 15, 2007  
 
 
BooHoo ><"
#1 - Amy.C is leaving for HK 2mz for 2 wks! who's gon comment on my blog now?? lol ((i'll miss ya babe))

#2 - Saw him again at work today...made me SOOO fkn nervous. Made eye contact wit him a few times ~ i swear i could die!

#3 - Theres a guy on the train i see on my way bak home...gets off at hurstville ~ swear he looks a lil like him ~ would be funny if they were brothers or something.

#4 - Cant stop writing poems abt him.

#5 - It's final...theres no fkn way i can get over this guy!

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:40 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:41 pm, January 15, 2007, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Aww... I'll miss you too. I'll try to get online when I can to keep in touch. 2.5 weeks will go by in a flash and I'll be back in a jiffy. =)

    In the meantime, try to not drive yourself nuts.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home