|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, January 01, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| HAPPY 2007! |
Welcome to yet another year my fellow readers.
Hope u all had a blast whatever u ended up doing.
Sorry Amy.C and Helen that i couldnt come to a compromise that could aid us in spending the new year together. We have to be more organised for nxt year (*prays*).
I went to an organised function party event thingy at a Greek restaurant/bar at Cronulla. Nice view. I went wit Amy.S, Amy.J and Maria. Funny how i hav spent every NY since uni started wit Amy.S. Nehoo..the night started off slow but then wen we all started to reminisce abt how we all met in HS, we looked at the time and it was 11:55pm already! Doing the countdown wit a large massive crowd makes it so much more fun and puts u in party mode. I sent some sms' out to ppl to wish them a happy new year a bit after midnight and jst as suspected, the lines were jammed so i had to resend them like 50 times! (hope u ended up gettin my sms to u helen cos i had to send it a few times).
I had to get home early (left Cronulla at 1:30ish) cos i had to friggin go to wrk at 9am this morn! man i was so high at some points and then other points i was yawning literally 10 times in 15mins! And i swear i sold almost $1500 worth of shit within one hour today. Too bad i dont get commission...HAHA
So...my new years resolution? No...not a guy, my priorities and standards are much higher than that..tho im sure the rest of u are wishing for a guy..duno why u emphasise the negativity of being single - its STRESS FREE MAN! - newayz, mine is to find a proper f/t job that will utilise my degree to some level and one that i dont have to wrk on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, NYE AND New Years Day!!!

My stupid camera's flash is screwed so this is the best foto i have of the nite! haha...no point in waiting for Maria to send me her foto of us cos i STILL havent even gotten the wedding fotos off Amy.S yet so u can tell how reliable my friends are! LMAO .. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE .. ALL THE BEST FOR 2007 .. __x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:21 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Haha! We both posted in our blogs at about the same time! Great minds~ ;)
It's ok about not spending NYE together this time - we did something together last year and it's not always gonna work out. The important thing is that we both had a great time anyway. But hopefully we'll be able to spend the next NYE together. =)
I actually talked about new years resolution with Steve when we were hanging out at Darling Harbour on NYE. I joked that I wanna lose 5kg and get myself a guy - and he was saying he wanted the opposite: to GAIN 5kg and get himself a girl. HAHA!
I have officially spent the entire 2006 being single! That's not a bad thing I spose...
Anyway, to round off this essay - I wish you all the best in 2007 babe!! *Hugs* =D
-
Hey girlies: Looks like I will be spending 2007 completely single LOL
All the absolute best in 2007 girls
xx
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Haha! We both posted in our blogs at about the same time! Great minds~ ;)
It's ok about not spending NYE together this time - we did something together last year and it's not always gonna work out. The important thing is that we both had a great time anyway. But hopefully we'll be able to spend the next NYE together. =)
I actually talked about new years resolution with Steve when we were hanging out at Darling Harbour on NYE. I joked that I wanna lose 5kg and get myself a guy - and he was saying he wanted the opposite: to GAIN 5kg and get himself a girl. HAHA!
I have officially spent the entire 2006 being single! That's not a bad thing I spose...
Anyway, to round off this essay - I wish you all the best in 2007 babe!! *Hugs* =D