My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Saturday, March 03, 2007  
 
 
High School Memories
Gosh, today brought bak my younger days. Cant believe how much ive missed HS in terms of gettin all squealy over a guy - hang on...i STILL do that! haha

I seriously love working with Loimata these days. I always hav the best laughs with her (over guys). Like today, i kept going to Loimata "i wish 'peter pan' would walk pass" and then when he did i was full like "omg, there there there!" i seriously went all high school girl.

After that, i was jst re-folding some of the clothes in the baskets right at the entrance of our store..i look up and SHITE, there he was...he works at one of the stores adjacent to us. All this time i thought he worked on airside and he was here all that time. I full squeal running over to Loimata telling her and shes like "omg ur so dramatic!" i seriously crack myself up sometimes.

So we both stand at the entrance looking over at his store and we see glimpses of him and some other guy he was talkin to is lookin rite bak at us. I swear he mustve told "Peter Pan" that we kept looking their way cos the second time me and Loimata looked over at his store, "Peter Pan" is full walking to his counter and looking right bak at us. I full got embarassed and hit Loimata for making him see that we *ahem* I was checking him out. I swear now he knows that we/I...whatever...check him out ><" I bet he has a HUGE head now..Loimata was full saying that i should go over and pop it! LMAO

Its like HS all over again with me full running away and hiding from Allan every time i saw him. Its embarassing but soooo much fun at the same time. We gotta hav SOME entertainment at work rite? And this time, he is actually CUTE! And i finally know who Loimata was talkin abt..it was the movie Hook (1991) and the asian guy..can u believe it, is the same guy in Take The Lead...his hair in Hook really does look like this guy's from the airport...since i duno his name yet, im still gon keep callin him Peter Pan.

ANYWAY...thats my guy ramble for the nite. I wonder if i'll see him 2mz =P

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 11:16 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:11 pm, March 04, 2007, Blogger Amryllis said…

    OMG. Dante Basco is 31 years old and he played a high school kid in Take the Lead! He would have been 16 as "Rufio" in the movie Hook (one of my fave movies). No wonder I thought he looked familiar in Take the Lead! He seriously looks gansta. Shouldn't you call "Peter Pan" Rufio instead? =p

     
  • At 10:32 pm, March 04, 2007, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    Rufio jst doesnt quite seem to hav the same ring to it...esp now that Loimata is calling me Tinkerbell! HAHA

    I saw him again today. I swear i havent bn this squealy over a guy (before dating them) since Rob and how long ago was that?! sheesh!

     
  • At 11:13 pm, March 06, 2007, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Haha. Tinkerbell. That's so adorable~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home