My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, April 01, 2007  
 
 
Another episode of 20s-hood
So i went to Amy.C and Helen's grad on friday. Glad to have shared the special day wit them. Only downside to it was wen i was travelling to central by myself (i dont usually mind) cept that day i happen to see f*!#face (aka lets-say-i-love-you-after-one-friggen-wk)...i was full tryna hide behind my hair (lucky i had it down that day) Im so glad ive finished uni...
Ok enuff abt me...lol...hope u guys had a memorable day (u sure hav enuff fotos to make those memories last!)

I serz feel like im bak at HS wen i hang out wit my 18-yr-old friends. I love giggling wit them over guys. Like at church today, we were talkin to one of me and Amy.J's friend Rachel and this guy shes known for abt a month (i think it was his first time goin to our church) he comes and joins in our lil convo circle and me and Amy full notice him kinda sneakin glances at Rach. Its so cute tho cos shes 18, hes 19 and they both hav the most amazing blue-ish green eyes. And wen he was abt to go, he full looked so cautious in approaching our lil group again to say bye and the last person he looked at (cos i was full analysing him) was Rach and as soon as he left i full laughed as i told Rach (the poor guy prob thort we were laughing at him). I so love setting ppl up!

I hope God has a (Christian) man planned for me =P im serz gettin old pplz!!! I wish i was my sis. All the cute ones are in her generation. Its so not fair! *ARGH*

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 11:05 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:38 pm, April 04, 2007, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Thanks for being there on my special day! I feel like we've shared so many milestones in life already! I hope to share more with you in years to come. =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home