|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, July 02, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Plan B Back In The Picture |
I got a call from TAFE this morning telling me that a spot has opened up so that they were able to offer me a place in the course that i applied for. I was still sleeping so it took me a while to realise who it was!
After getting that rejection letter from them i pretty much didnt give it much more thought, jst got on wit it and looking for opportunities elsewhere.
I seriously wasnt expecting to be able to get in even tho i was told i was on standby. I spps this is part of God's plan for me cos i didnt even pray abt it, i jst left it in His hands.
As nerdy as it sounds, i honestly cant wait to start studying again! lol
This also means i wont hafta work as much too *yay*
__x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 8:47 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
That's awesome news! Congrats~!!!
It's probably a good thing that you took a break from studying coz now you're all refreshed and ready to study again. =D
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
That's awesome news! Congrats~!!!
It's probably a good thing that you took a break from studying coz now you're all refreshed and ready to study again. =D