|
 |
| |
| |
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| So Much Tragedy |
I had to post again...watching the news makes me depressed.
How much stuff has happened this year to the world?!
Within a couple of months there's already been a major cyclone and earthquake in Asia; tornadoes, floods and extreme weather opposites (i.e. heavy snow Vs. blistering heat) in the U.S.
And the amount of deaths and injuries that are a result of those disasters is just horrific!
Why does there have to be so much suffering in this world God? When will You finally put an end to all this? I guess in reality, we live in a sinful world and suffering just naturally comes with it.
__x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 12:11 pm |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Just realised you started posting here again... Welcome back! Haha.
It's probably a good thing that I don't read/watch the news too much coz it's too depressing. I know it's all happening but I'd rather not know all the gory details.
The other day we were watching the 10 hour marathon charity event by the HK actors/singers/celebs recently to raise funds for the Sichuan earthquake victims. Couldn't help but get teary-eyed many times over.
But the thing about these tragedies is that it has the power to bring fellow human beings together to help and care for each other. It makes us realise what we have and how fortunate we are.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Just realised you started posting here again... Welcome back! Haha.
It's probably a good thing that I don't read/watch the news too much coz it's too depressing. I know it's all happening but I'd rather not know all the gory details.
The other day we were watching the 10 hour marathon charity event by the HK actors/singers/celebs recently to raise funds for the Sichuan earthquake victims. Couldn't help but get teary-eyed many times over.
But the thing about these tragedies is that it has the power to bring fellow human beings together to help and care for each other. It makes us realise what we have and how fortunate we are.