|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, August 06, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Hektikk Cuz! |
Gosh it's been a while since I've blogged. Just been at TAFE almost 24/7 and by the time w/e hits i go to teach little children with my mum at Chinese school, then go to work at the airport then wake up next day and go to church and then the TAFE cycle starts ALL over again...there is a good side to all this craziness thought cos i finally have something to get up for every morning rather than just a day of bludging in front of the TV!
I've been meeting people from my class and I swear 3 of them have already given me the "I know u from somewhere, where have I seen u?" Like seriously...no jokes, EVERY time i meet new people I seem to get that from them...some people even give me a name of someone they know that I look like...do I have a long lost twin out there or is my face THAT generic?!
__x [PeAcE] x__
HAPPY BDAY (for July 23) HELEN!!!
I've been so busy I haven't even had time to post a blog to send u my wishes...I hope Amy.C gave our bday card to u? |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:22 pm |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Yeah I gave the card to Helen on Monday already. =p
It's good that you're enjoying your course. After no uni for a year I'm sure you're ready to take on such a busy load.
How weird is that? I didn't realise you looked like so many people. =p
-
surely u dont have tafe 5 days a week!? :P
-
i really do Lawrence! its crazy stuff...tho maybe its cos its only an 18wk course so they try to cram it all in. How many days did u go?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Yeah I gave the card to Helen on Monday already. =p
It's good that you're enjoying your course. After no uni for a year I'm sure you're ready to take on such a busy load.
How weird is that? I didn't realise you looked like so many people. =p