|
 |
| |
| |
Saturday, March 26, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| One Last Cry |
Wat a way to end da wk. Went to work 2day. Walked up da staff entrance and saw wat looked like Lee's hair but there was sum1 standing in front of him so i was fully like quikly tryna walk past so we cudnt make eye contact. I managed to make it. But yeh neway...so i was in da fitting room again and by 11am, Yen came in and i told her wat happened last sunday. I found out so much man. Firstly, he goes to her church. He also drives a celica. He's viet...but da most depressing news was dat he has a gf but wats worse is dat according to Yen (cuz Lee's gf and Yen went to da same skool) she isnt dat pretty. I swear, i seem to notice dat cute guys always go out wit average lookin chix and pretty chix go out wit average looking guys...or mayb its jst me. I was kinda disappointed but obviously i didnt lead on dat i was. But it was so funny cuz this convo involved not only Yen but Melissa and Edward. Us 3 were having such a full on convo. Edward was askin me wat kinda guys im into and stuff and full askin if i wud go out wit a bisexual but it was funny cuz i thort he sed sumfing like pedosexual!! Neway, he was tellin Melissa dat he wud set me up wit sum of his straight asian frends (oh hes gay btw...haha) cuz i was sayin dat i seem to always go 4 asians. But who knos...u jst cant force urself to like ppl.
I reckon this was da last straw tho. I jst hav so much bad luck wit guys. I always like either da players or ones dat r taken. Im so sick of gettin disappointed. But u kno y i say this is da last straw? I was at da train station and i swear i had tears dwelling in my eyes cuz i kept thinkin about da guys i seem to always like and how i jst keep gettin disappointed everytime. So i sed to myself...dats it, im gona force myself not to perve on guys cuz if i fink they r cute then i cud end up havin a crush on them and i so DONT wana go there again. Theres no point cuz they r jst gona end up like all my oda crushes...players or taken! So if i dont like ne1 then there will b no way dat i can get disappointed. So dats my news yrs resolution...((we'll c how long it lasts tho! lol nuh i GOT TO stay committed))
--------------------------------------------------------------- My shattered dreams and broken heart Are mending on the shelf I saw you holding hands Standing close to someone else Still I sit all alone Wishing all my feelings was gone I gave my best to you Nothing for me to do But have one last cry
One last cry Before I leave it all behind I gotta put you out of my mind this time Been living a lie I guess I'm down to my last cry
I was here You were there Guess we never could agree While the sun shines on you I need some love to rain on me Still I sit all alone Wishing all my feelings was gone Gotta get over you Nothing for me to do But have one last cry
One last cry Before I leave it all behind I gotta put you out of my mind For the very last time Been living a lie I guess I'm down, I guess I'm down I guess I'm down... I guess I'm down... To my last cry... ---------------------------------------------------------------- Mayb "you" shud reali refer to da whole notion of finding da rite guy rather than the guy himself..."i gotta put (finding dat guy) out of my mind"
.::.PeAcE.::. |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:56 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
nice blog, coolz. try this blog too at rock-your-boat.blogspot.com
-
it's ok la jess i know how it feels to cry abt stupid guys... like why the hell do we still attach ourselves to them ??!?!?! so yeh
**hUgGzIeS**
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
nice blog, coolz. try this blog too at rock-your-boat.blogspot.com