|
 |
| |
| |
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Some People Just Have All The Luck! |
I seriously envy my workmate, Yen. Her whole lovelife jst seems like such a typical romantic chik flick. I was talking to her last nite on msn rite and she asked me how my day was. I told her that I thought about how creep gave me one of those looks again and shes fully like "u shud jst talk to him, ur so shy". Then i sed to her that she claimed she was shy too so how did she start talking to her current bf? She was then telling me that they were both heaps shy as well at the start cuz they hadnt talked in 2yrs (since HS) but then they jst started talking on msn. Ok, normal so far. Then i asked her who asked who out and how. Man, this seriously is so typical chik flick stuff. She was even saying that it sounds childish, but she, 2 of her frends, and him went to see LOTR and he happened to sit nxt to her rite. During the movie, she had her hand on the seat nxt to her leg and he jst grabbed it. I thort that was one of THE most romantic things ive eva heard in my life about how ppl got 2gthr!! Then the nxt day, he asked her out. She cant even remember wat words he used, but who can blame her?! I wudve been too happy and excited to even try to remember. I guess u really need a guy who is confident enuff to do wat her bf did, but she sed that he sorta knew she had a crush on him and he felt the same way. So i guess it was all meant to be then...
I mean, as if that wasnt romantic and sweet enuff for ya and making u wish that sum guy wud do that to u as well, even afta almost 2yrs he still seems to be so sweet to her. Like first of all, i really envy the fact that they hav such a close bond and feel so comfortable with each other that she doesnt even care wen he sees her wen she gets up from bed. I mean i guess thats pretty ordinary but still...then there was this time wen me and Yen were at work and her bf was at sum party. Man, he called her jst to let her know that he left the party. I really envy that as well. I want a guy that feels like they need to let me know where they are or what they are doing. I mean, i fully am jealous of the fact that he even drives all the way into the city to pick her up from work! She seriously has got it all i tell ya. Like all this stuff is jst so typical chik flick and u wud neva imagine it cud happen in real life. Shes so blessed i tell u. She has a gr8 bf, shes pretty, has fantastic hair that most chiks wud kill for, and intelligent. What more can u ask for? Dammit I hate ppl who hav such gud lives!
I was watching The Notebook with Amy.S today and omg, makes me wish even more that I cud hav such a romantic and wonderful lovelife, and a guy that goes to all ends of the world jst for u. I seriously cried so much during the movie. Like jst the way these 2 ppl cud get 2gthr, love each other, get separated, the chik is engaged to sum1 else, and yet their love is so strong that it still brings them bak 2gthr again! Man, he practically built a house for her. Even after losing her, he still continued making their dream home day in and day out. Oh, and not to mention that after she left town, he wrote to her EVERY day for a whole year. Their love for each other neva faded, even wen she was engaged to sum1 else. The most romantic thing though is the fact that this story was being told by the old him to the old her cuz she had alzheimers and he wanted to help her regain sum of her memory. She wud come bak for a while and then wen she lost it again, he was fully distraught and crying!! But I think what topped it off for me was how it ended...they both died in their sleep 2gthr on a bed in hospital *cries* that is jst TOO romantic and sweet. Bawled my eyes out i tell ya!
Why is it that wen i try to convince myself that having a bf isnt everything, all these love stories surround me like a plague?! I swear sumfing is tryna rub it in my face!
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song of the moment: JOE FEAT. NSYNC - I Believe In You))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:32 pm |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Yeah.. I know ey... I'm trying to convince myself the same thing - that having a bf isn't everything. I understand that it's true, that you can live your life to the full without having a guy hanging off your arm, but sometimes watching chick flicks or seeing other couples just makes you heaps jealous. And I've been feeling like that for ages now. Guess the warning signals were blaring quite loud for yoinks and I've just been trying to shut them out because I didn't want to lose the security of a long-term relationship.
Well.... Shove it. I'm going to enjoy my freedom from now on. So should you, hun.
-
Dudette, if u dun want fictitious love stories rubbed in ur face, hav u considered not watching chick flicks. i mean, ur just asking for it really. have u considered horror?? cos there's no way u'll feel like that during a horror movie. need recommendations? contact me.
hel.
-
I was seriously jst waiting for sum1 to say that helen. The fact that i CHOSE to watch the movie. But i DIDNT choose to see the great r'ships some of my frends are having...yeh yeh, talk to him =P
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Yeah.. I know ey... I'm trying to convince myself the same thing - that having a bf isn't everything. I understand that it's true, that you can live your life to the full without having a guy hanging off your arm, but sometimes watching chick flicks or seeing other couples just makes you heaps jealous. And I've been feeling like that for ages now. Guess the warning signals were blaring quite loud for yoinks and I've just been trying to shut them out because I didn't want to lose the security of a long-term relationship.
Well.... Shove it. I'm going to enjoy my freedom from now on. So should you, hun.