My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Wednesday, February 08, 2006  
 
 
Please Ignore
Dont mind my rambling below. I jst had one of those moments where i jumped to conclusions. Yes i kno, i AM a drama queen. I always fink the worst of everything. But as i was telling helen, sumtimes its gud to fink the worst cuz IF it does happen then u will be more prepared in a way.

But yeh, everythings all gud for now. I'll try not to be so melodramatic nxt time! HAHA
(Gud luck to me ay!)

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song of the moment: LINDSAY LOHAN - Drama Queen))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 5:05 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:53 am, February 09, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Huh? What? What's going on?

    This pharyngitis thing has been putting me out of commission and I'm a little bit behind on the times. Care to update me?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home