|
 |
| |
| |
Saturday, April 22, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Too Sick 2 Do Any Work |
Got this off Jess.W's blog and decided to do it as well cuz im bored and too sick to do my damn assign. So procrastination here we come!
WARNING: this entry is REALLY long so read only if ur bored or wen u hav time! =P
1.Copy and Paste in your blog 2. BOLD anything true 3. Leave plain anything untrue 4. Anything else u wanna add it in
001. I miss somebody right now. 002. I watch more tv than I used to. 003. I love olives. (i like em not LOVE) 004. I love sleeping. 005. I own lots of books. 006. I wear glasses or contact lenses. 007. I love to play video games. (depends wat game tho) 008. I’ve tried marijuana 009. I’ve watched porn movies. (every guy out there is gon bold this one!) 010. I have been in a threesome. 011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. (from my perspective, no) 012. I believe honesty is the best policy. 013. I have acne free skin (for now anyway) 014. I like and respect Al Sharpton (who the hell?!) 015. I curse frequently. (only wen im pissed off) 016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (esp in terms of guys as u wud all kno) 017. I have a hobby. (are guys a hobby?? haha) 018. I’ve been told I have a nice butt. (haha by a chik!) 019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. 020. I've never broken anyone else's bones. 022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal. 023. I love rain. I LOVE YOU, RAIN!! (haha Jess.W, i love him too cuz hes HOT man) 024. I’m paranoid at times. 025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. 026. I need money right now. (YES!) 027. I love sushi. (not love..i do like it tho) 028. I talk really, really fast sometimes. (wen im excited abt sumfing) 029. I have fresh breath in the morning. (WHO DOES?) 030. I have semi-long hair. (WTF IS SEMI LONG?) 031. I have lost money in Las Vegas 032. I have at least one brother and/or sister. 033. I was born in a country outside Australia 034. I shave my legs. 035. I have a twin. 037. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D. (i hate private numbers) 038. I like the way I look. (only sumtimes..and by 'like' i mean 'satisfied') 039. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months. 040. I know how to do cornrows. 041. I am usually pessimistic. 042. I have mood swings. 043. I think prostitution should be legalized. 044. I think Britney Spears is pretty. (used to) 046. I have a hidden talent. 047. I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have. (yes u all kno i laugh at EVERYTHING) 048. I think that I’m popular. 049. I am currently single. (is it still called single wat i am rite now?? haha..id bold it if it sed 'im in limbo-land') 050. I have kissed someone of the same sex. 052. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. 053. I love to shop. (wat girl doesnt?!) 054. I would rather shop than eat. (ooo tough choice there!) 055. I would classify myself as ghetto. 056. I’m bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders. 057. I’m obsessed with my blog! (HAHAHA!!) 058. I don’t hate anyone. (brad seems to kno me on this one..hehe) 059. I’m a pretty good dancer. 060. I don’t think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington 061. I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. 062. I have a mobile phone. 063. I watch MTV on a weekly basis. 065. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. 067. I have never been in a real relationship before. (if that means neva lasting more than 3months then yepppp thats me!!) 068. I’ve rejected someone before. (as bad as it makes me feel) 069. I currently have a crush on someone. (who calls it a crush now neway? thats so HS) 070. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. 071. I want to have children in the future. 072. I have changed a diaper before. 073. I’ve had the cops called on me before. 074. I bite my nails. 075. I’m allergic to anything deadly. 076. I've been with more than one person in a relationship before. 077. I Smoke/Used to smoke. 078. I've had fantasies about a significant other. (define fantasies..) 079. I've been in a fight with someone before. (emotionally but not physically) 080. I want to get married. (not now but eventually) 081. I have annoying habits. (dont we all??) 082. I have different personalities. (mood swings arent included) 083. I live for myself. (well who else is there to live for atm?? lol) 084. I always change my style of clothing. (once in a while perhaps..not always) 085. I sing in the shower. (wen im high..HAHA) 086. I'm a very annoying person/I annoy others. (i prob can be wen i want to be) 087. I hate being me. 088. I want to be someone else. 089. I want to be famous. (never) 090. I've stuck by my friends all the time when in need. (from wat i know of) 091. I'm a very dangerous person to be with. 092. I'm a very trustworthy person. (from wat i know of) 094. I'll take a bullet for my friends and family. 095. I've fallen in love before. 096. I've had my heart broken before. 097. I want to be with someone right now. (or eventually..) 098. I am liked for who i am. (are we supposed to kno this??) 099. I'm very talkative. 100. I'm only open to others close to me. (haha i ramble to everyone in sight)
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song: KAI - It Might Be You))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 1:48 pm |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I think I've now become a gold member of the Procrastination Club. >.<
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I think I've now become a gold member of the Procrastination Club. >.<