|
 |
| |
| |
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| A Man's Opinion |
Ok its been a while but as promised, i would share with u how a guy interprets those sms' in my previous posts. This was written by Hamish (u kno the comedy duo hamish & andy?) in Cosmo's June edition:
"I had a good time last night. Maybe we should do it again sometime."
- Ok, so this is the kind of thing we send as a post-date follow-up. I have female friends who would see words like "good" and "maybe" and say, "He's not interested, he's just being polite." Here's the thing: if we don't want to see you again, there's a special message we send and it's about 160 characters shorter than 160 characters, if you get my drift. Guys just don't send "thanks, but no thanks" texts. If a guy doesn't want to see you again, he has the ability to vanish into thin air like Vanish Man (a superhero I just made up to illustrate the point).
"Sorry. I meant to call two weeks ago, but I've been busy/ only just found my phone/ been lost in the Arctic."
- This text is often used by a guy you might have met once, who then mysteriously vanished. Now, just as mysteriously, he's back. Whatever his excuse, best count on it being a lie (unless he actually shows you his frostbitten toes). What his text actually means is, "I was involved with someone else, but it finished". Think of a child playing with two balloons, then one pops. You're the second balloon. (Sorry, that's the nicest way I could think of putting it.)
"Hey there, what are you up to?" (sent at 3pm)
- This text is as innocent as two kittens playing with a ball of string. He genuinely wants to know what you're doing, and probably just decided on a whim to let you know that he's thinking about you.
"Hey there, what are you up to?" (sent at 3am)
- This text is about as innocent as a priest at Club X. It's a guaranteed fact that any text sent by a guy after midnight is a booty call. Even if it's "Help! I'm being chased by wolves!" I promise you, even if you went and rescued him, he'd still be hoping for at least a pash if you got far enough ahead of the wolves for a quick rest.
.::.PeAcE.::.
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 5:28 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
That's such a cool article! I love reading about deciphering people's messages! Hehehe.
-
aww, gotta love the 3pm sms XD guys can be so sweet sometimes
that's why we can't really live without them xxjenn
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
That's such a cool article! I love reading about deciphering people's messages! Hehehe.