|
 |
| |
| |
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| So over-rated! |
So many of u keep tellin me how much u want a gf/bf. Well, have u ever thought abt ALL the good things abt being single? Let me shed some light. It really is not all that. Seriously, like some of u make it out to be the end of the world if u dont hav a girl/guy. I mean, dont get me wrong, im sure wen u find the rite one it really will be "all that" but who needs to rush?
Think abt this, wen ur single: => less stress - no need to think abt wat to buy them for bdays, anniversaries etc - no need to think abt the ways u cud make them happy - no need to be worrying if u shud be the one callin/msgin them first - no need to worry abt whether they are a playa or not or if they are jst using u (esp from the excessive use of flattery/compliments) - no need to analyse practically EVERYTHING they do/say (but then that mite be jst me cos im so paranoid abt anything a guy does/says! haha) => more money for urself => more time for frends - seriously, spending time with ur frends is so much more fun sumtimes (for me, i get stitches from all the laughter) => u can check out ppl of the opp sex without feeling guilty (altho sum ppl do this and the following even wen theyre not single! haha) - u can flirt with that cute girl/guy u hav bn eyeing - u can actually feel free to dirty dance with anyone u please => more time to sleep (u wont believe the amount of times ive heard abt late nite calls) => did i mention less STRESS???
Newayz, wen the rite person DOES come along...mind u this usually requires time and faith in that God knows wen the rite time to giv u this person is...none of the above wud even matter anymore cos that special person will make u feel like all those things are worth sacrificing...awwwwwwwwww ~ HAHAHAH
Being single, havin noone "chase" u or not havin neone to "chase" is NOT a bad thing...jst hav faith in God and u will get it wen the time is rite..we're all still young are we not? hehe
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song: KAI - It Might Be You))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 1:31 pm |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
I can certainly see what you're saying and agree to it, not having a guy/girl in your life is not the end of the world. Well put. But just one thing - dont you actually have to go out and do some searching and etc to find the right one? Gods' not going to plop one right on your knees when as you say "the time is right". I say, get out there and interact, you're bound to find someone special, regardless of when the time is right or not. Btw, I hope I didnt offend you abt what I said on this.
-
I don't think you necessarily have to go out and search for the "right person". Most of the time when you actively search for someone, it just doesn't happen. Sometimes the right person just comes along unexpectedly...
I agree with all the good points of being single but still, it would be nice to have that special someone.
-
I think you can't search for the 'right' one, cuz you dunno what is 'right' for you until u meet them...
What you think is right for you and thus what u search for is prob way different to what is really right for u and what u end up with... or who u end up with should i say =P
but pfftt to this entry... were YOU thinking about these things several months ago.... NOOO! HAHA
AMY
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I can certainly see what you're saying and agree to it, not having a guy/girl in your life is not the end of the world. Well put.
But just one thing - dont you actually have to go out and do some searching and etc to find the right one? Gods' not going to plop one right on your knees when as you say "the time is right".
I say, get out there and interact, you're bound to find someone special, regardless of when the time is right or not.
Btw, I hope I didnt offend you abt what I said on this.