|
 |
| |
| |
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| One Step Closer |
Ok first of all, thanks guys for being concerned about me, but im ok...im jst a drama queen as per usual! its all good now - im over it.
Well i jst handed in my 3000 word essay that i managed to write in like half a day. Cant believe that was possible for me to do. So here i am sitting here at uni now. Jst need to study for this stupid exam on fri and hopefully if i pass everything then i will be FREE from essays and exams (so long as i dont wind myself in a job that has either of those things!)
And i wanted to go clubbing this w/e to celebrate finishing my long 3.5yr degree but NOOO i hafta work so much. I miss my clubbing-every-w/e ><"" I dont care, as soon as i get a sunday off i am SO going to skygarden and if i dont then i will jst hafta chuck a sickie since u do that too *cough* YEN *cough* lol...cant wait to go clubbin wit u and see how u drive the guys crazy u sexy thang u! hehe
Speaking of clubbing, u kno wat songs im like totally obsessed wit rite now? - Bojangles by Pitbull - Temperature by Sean Paul - Buttons by PCD feat. Snoop Dogg - Dance by Goleo feat. Lumidee and Fatman Scoop - Wanna Ride by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and Wisin & Yandel feat. Melissa Jimenez and Fatman Scoop [off 'Take the Lead' Soundtrack]
Amy.c, u kno how i ended up being obsessed wit Sean Paul's "Temperature"? cos of the D2MG showcase..u kno how near the end those two DJs came on...i fink they were reggaeton DJs, neway one of them were pumping that song so now im like obsessed wit it..HAHA ~ oh btw, have they uploaded the video of u dancing? i wana see!!
.::.PeAcE.::. |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 3:24 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I don't think the D2MG people recorded our showcase... But I know one of the girls recorded it on her camcorder, but I don't know how I'm going to get a copy from her because of technical difficulties! I do have a small, dodgy version of it that was recorded on someone's mobile phone. =p
I LOOOOOVE Buttons by PCD feat. Snoop Dogg (I didn't know Snoop Dogg was featured in that song!). Every time I hear that song I wanna get up and dance! =D
And OMG. I can't believe you were at uni today! I was at uni as well! But I was busy all day, tutoring and doing my own transcribing work... =p
-
omg im obsessed with temperature as well...
Anyway, ur finished exams on Fri? ...Lucky bitch! But that means u can come to church? tho i mite not go this wkend cuz of exams... will prob go the week after tho, so u should come then!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I don't think the D2MG people recorded our showcase... But I know one of the girls recorded it on her camcorder, but I don't know how I'm going to get a copy from her because of technical difficulties! I do have a small, dodgy version of it that was recorded on someone's mobile phone. =p
I LOOOOOVE Buttons by PCD feat. Snoop Dogg (I didn't know Snoop Dogg was featured in that song!). Every time I hear that song I wanna get up and dance! =D
And OMG. I can't believe you were at uni today! I was at uni as well! But I was busy all day, tutoring and doing my own transcribing work... =p