My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Thursday, October 19, 2006  
 
 
Another Day
I see that Australian Idol was a very controversial and hot topic! lol...

So anyway, today was my second day working at the airport. Damn i tell ya, there are some pretty cute/hot ASIAN guys that seem to roll delivery trolleys passed where i work (so far). What is with asian guys and logistics?! there were some pretty nice ones bak at myer too! haha...too bad some hav the whole attitude goin - nice to look at but not ones u would actually wana date...like honestly some walk with their head tilted bak and do this lil strut. It actually is quite funny to watch.

Speaking of guys and dating...i think im destined not to get married (dont shake ur head at me jst yet helen) but serz, i think that whatever i dream abt, the opposite happens (for me anyway). So i dreamt that i was playing with those ouiiji/ouija boards (is that how u spell that strange word?) and i asked the "spirit" if i was ever going to get married and the arrow thingy pushed my hand to 'yes'...THEREFORE im destined to neva get married, which is a shame cos its something i wanted to experience along wit havin children *sigh*

When u guys get married, can u please aim the bouquet at me??? =P

One thing made my day tho, found out that i got a HD on my final essay from last semester! i guess u write better when ur passionate abt the topic...

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 8:47 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:10 am, October 20, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Congrats on your HD essay! That's awesome! =D

    You seem to be surrounded by cute/hot Asian guys wherever you work. =p I'm so jealous. Eye candy! But I betcha I won't find them as attractive as you do coz they sound like the bad boy type.

    You know, a lot of dreams do have the opposite meaning but some actually mean the same as what happens in the dream. And sometimes one dream can have lots of meanings. I read this column in the SingTao newspaper that talks about that sorta thing e.g. dreams, feng shui, real life ghost stories... So what you dreamt isn't necessarily an "opposite meaning" one.

    It's "ouija" board by the way.

     
  • At 4:16 pm, October 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ur claiming to be able to predict the future?
    That a bit ambitious i think!

     
  • At 11:16 pm, October 20, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Yes, grammar nazi is always on the prowl. Even during stressful times such as right before honours thesis is due!

    Helen - you were just being rational, not optimistic. But Jess is definitely being pessimistic. Enough with this "I'm not destined to get married", "I'm not meant to have a good bf" crap already. Don't keep putting yourself down. You're always telling me off for being hard on myself, so now it's my turn to tell you off for doing exactly the same thing!

    I didn't claim to be able to predict the future - I don't know where you got that from.

     
  • At 9:25 am, October 21, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Wait - that predicting future comment was directed at Jess wasn't it?

    Jess: you should listen to Pussycat Dolls more often. "I don't need a man"!

     
  • At 1:28 pm, October 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes it was directed at Jess:

    I quote
    "who knows what could happen, do what u do just keep on laughin, one things true, theres always a brand new day"

    <3 Amy

     
  • At 6:11 pm, October 21, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    Amy.C - haha yeh i agree wit helen...some dreams mean same thing and some mean the opp!? =S

    Helen - im the pessimist atm cos its bn a while since something exciting has happened to me, besides, being optimistic for others is easier.

    Amy.S - no i cant predict the future, it jst seems that the opp of my dreams seem to occur...and there isnt always necessarily a brand new day...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home