|
 |
| |
| |
Sunday, November 26, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Here Comes The Bride... |
...all dressed in white.
Yesterday was our HS friend, Cheryl's wedding. Although, technically speaking, her fiance was our HS friend too. But it's all thanks to Amy.J that they met. Cheryl didnt even go to our snr high cos she quit after yr 10, but Amy brought her along to our formal at the end of yr 12 neway. If it wasnt for that, Cheryl and Joel would never have met - talk about fate! (Helen, does this change ur mind abt destiny at all?? lol)
The ceremony was sooo beautiful. I mean, Cheryl looked amazing but what i thought was the most romantic and sweet thing was that as Cheryl was walking down the aisle with her dad, Joel sang "their song" heaven by dj sammy/bryan adams as the "background music". How romantic is that?! That seriously is like every girl's dream unless the guy is a crap singer...haha, but luckily for Cheryl, Joel is a pretty good singer.
The reception was very eventful as well. Some highlights were: all the desperate girls fighting over the bouquet (LMAO), Amy.J and me thinking one of Joel's friends was good-looking (tho not as great as RICKY or hottie from airport!!) but then Amy says shes "off him" only to end up dancing and gettin intimate wit him (altho no pashing - *SHOCK*) and all the dancing, omg that WAS really fun so thanks Amy.S for dragging me in...hehe
None of us can still imagine that our HS friend jst got married. We're only 22 man!! I dont think i wana get married til at least 28 now. I used to wana get married at 24/25 but now thats only 2yrs away and i dont think id be ready let alone the fact i dont even hav a guy and id wana go out wit a guy for at least 3yrs before id wana get married. But either way, knowing my luck i will be 30 and still hav no guy hence never marry. We can all refer to this blog entry when that day comes!!
Nehoo...i couldnt stop yawning at work today cos we didnt get home til midnight/bed by 1am and i had to be up by 7:30 the nxt morning. Oh and Amy.S, remember to send me those photos when u can so i can post them up for everyone to see how gorgeous we all looked! LOL
__x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 7:33 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Aww... That's so sweet. I love weddings. Although the only one I've been to was a traditional Chinese wedding and I was in like year 7. Can't wait to check out your photos! =)
-
the photos are ugly, im not posting them
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Aww... That's so sweet. I love weddings. Although the only one I've been to was a traditional Chinese wedding and I was in like year 7. Can't wait to check out your photos! =)