|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, November 13, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Damn... |
I think i was meant to be at uni or something...was hanging out wit ming and stephen...amy.c may hav bn there but i cant remember. But the highlight of it all was how much time i was spending hanging out wit se7en! hahaha...ok so as u may realise now, this was a dream i woke up from this morning...a very wonderful dream mind u cos i dreamt that my sis (dont even ask me why my sis of all ppl) was telling me how much se7en liked me...yess, see this is wat i was tellin u ppl abt...my dreams DO NOT come tru! but omg, it felt so amazing in the dream to find out something like that.
Only good stuff happen to me in dreams. I shall keep sleeping...
__x [PeAcE] x__
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 11:07 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Hehe. That happens sometimes - dreaming about the thing that you last think about before you sleep. Like on Sunday night I went to bed after watching Van Helsing, I dreamt about something along the lines of those fantasy/horror-related themes. It was kinda creepy - I was almost afraid to sleep that night! It was a damn good movie though.
Damn! I wish *I* could dream about Se7en falling in love with me! Funny how you dreamt of hanging out with my "posse". =p
-
HAHA u make it sound as if DREAMING abt se7en falling in love wit u makes it real! :P
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Hehe. That happens sometimes - dreaming about the thing that you last think about before you sleep. Like on Sunday night I went to bed after watching Van Helsing, I dreamt about something along the lines of those fantasy/horror-related themes. It was kinda creepy - I was almost afraid to sleep that night! It was a damn good movie though.
Damn! I wish *I* could dream about Se7en falling in love with me! Funny how you dreamt of hanging out with my "posse". =p