|
 |
| |
| |
Friday, October 27, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Uh Oh |
Could it be?
oh dear...i think i have got another case of the crush.
its bn so long...TOO long, almost forget wat its like to hav a crush on someone.
last time it wasnt too long after i started working at myer that i developed a lil something for u-know-who and this time its the same deal...start work at a new place and yepp, someone has to catch my eye.
cept this time he aint asian...in fact, i reckon u - amy.s - might think he is pretty hot too . caucasian ~ short, black/dark brown spiky hair ~ flicked up collar ~ the way he portrays himself is HOT!
damn...it started this wk, my 2nd wk of wrk . wed . i realised jst how hot he really is. and theres jst no way of escaping it cos he wrks at the cafe that is like rite in front of our store so like i am looking straight at him every time im at wrk!
i was so anxious to see him today. he wasnt there wen i started at 10am and wen it hit 3pm, i saw him. omg i got so giddy. its so sad tho cos im even to the point where im tryna check him out via his reflection in a glass window today so its not as noticeable that im checking him out. sad yes i kno ><"
i jst cant believe how giddy i am every time i see him there. there was one time that our eyes met and omg i thort i could die! i jst cant look at him for too long now in case that happens so i find myself taking lil one sec glimpses of him (cept if its via his reflection in a glass window)!
oh fuck im screwed arent i?!
__x [PeAcE] x__
P.S - i want my canto version of se7en! |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:49 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Oh dear. THAT's what the "breakdown" was about. Hehe. Welcome back to the "I have a crush!" club babe! No more "I'm sooo over guys" talk from you! =p
At least now you have something to look forward to every time you go to work! It's kinda a perk, really.
I want a Canto version of Se7en too...
-
HAHAHA! I do the glass thing too! On trains...
I dunno though, i don't think im a collar flicked up kinda gal... but after exams i'll have to come visit you and check him out.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Oh dear. THAT's what the "breakdown" was about. Hehe. Welcome back to the "I have a crush!" club babe! No more "I'm sooo over guys" talk from you! =p
At least now you have something to look forward to every time you go to work! It's kinda a perk, really.
I want a Canto version of Se7en too...