|
 |
| |
| |
Sunday, November 12, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Yet Another Loss |
I know there is someone in this world that dies every day, but i guess u only hear abt the deaths of celebs more than anything else. So who is it this time? Belinda Emmett (only 32 years old). She really was so courageous to fight this battle for eight years. I'm sure she will always be remembered as our aussie girl nxt door that won the heart of an aussie boy nxt door - such a cute couple!
Its so sad to hear how much this has affected Rove (and obviously wit no surprise)...it must be totally unbearable for him cos he has cancelled all Rove Live shows for the rest of the year. I wonder if we will ever see the happy, giggly, fun, crazy Rove that we all kno and love.
__x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:45 pm |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Poor Rove. I wonder if he'll ever feel like doing his show again. May Belinda Emmett rest in peace.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Poor Rove. I wonder if he'll ever feel like doing his show again. May Belinda Emmett rest in peace.