|
 |
| |
| |
Sunday, December 03, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| What A Day! |
I went to Autosalon with Ming and Stephen yesterday. For those of u who dont know wat that is, its a modified cars show...pretty mad if ur into that kinda stuff. I guess thats why i ended up going wit guys cos im like the only one outta my female friends that is into cars.
Nehoo, there were soooo many HOT cars. They had my dream car...nissan 300zx *droolz* and man, Amy.C - u wouldve liked the breakdancing (trust them to be all asian guys). And omg, so mad...they had these lil remote control cars and they were actually drifting as if they were real cars!
Ok so while i was fully immersed into all the madd cars...outta the blue i jst see Ricky walk passed so i literally jst call out to him to ask him for a photo - i swear i nearly died!! Look below at the photo (or even better, the one on the side)...can u see that his ARMS ARE AROUND ME **ARGH** i serz was squealing inside.
Then an hr later, we went to the centre stage to watch Ricky perform (well me not Ming or Stephen) altho....they had some hot girls called the "glamazons" that did a dance routine to songs like "fergalicious" and "buttons"...u wouldve liked that too Amy.C and so Ming and Stephen had fun pervin on them while i was waiting for Ricky to come onstage.
I swear when he came on, i couldnt take my eyes off him! hahaha...he is so damn fkn HOT! There were some girls behind me that were fully goin "who's that? hes hot, take a photo" guess they didnt watch idol. I somehow made it rite out the front of the stage so I recorded all 3 songs he performed, 2 of which he sang on idol (so sick and caught up) guess the rnb/hip hop songs match the whole atmosphere. My bro heard that Bobby was meant to be there too but can u imagine his style at this hardcore rnb/hip hop scene?? LMAO
Ricky serz made my day...i am more obsessed than ever now!! i hav his poster, his autograph (courtesy of Amy.S), a photo wit him (his arms around me!!!!!!!) and pretty much all his songs and videos...i shall hav fun constantly drooling =P
Do we make a cute couple?? haha jks
My Dream Car - Nissan 300zx *droolz*I uploaded more photos onto my msn space too if ur interested in havin a look. __x [PeAcE] x__ |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:11 pm |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
OMG! Sounds awesome! I wish I could have been there too! I would have so loved the dancing! But you know what, while you watched those hot girls dance to "Fergalicious" - I was actually dancing to that song at dance class! I just d/l Fergie's album and it's really good! Coz I've been listening to it heaps at dance class and it's really grown on me. I don't even mind "London Bridges" now.
Haha! Your dream finally came true! Photo with Ricky! I think this must be the most obsessed you've been with any celeb. =p Are you gonna blow up that photo and plaster it up on your wall? ;)
-
aww u didn't even talk to him? u idiot! haha.... though yeah i go pretty speechless when i meet celebs... but still i manage to say something at least
-
Amy.C - yeh fergie has some pretty mad songs! haha funny how u hated 'london bridge' before, guess its one of those songs that grow on ppl like u.
LMAO and u kno wat, enlarging the foto and plastering it on my wall isnt a bad idea (thanks!) but then who would be jealous? noone except amy.j cos i was telling her i full called after him to get a foto and she was like 'u go girl!' (she thinks hes hot too...lol)
Amy.S - yeh i was thinkin that after i went home but then wat would i hav sed? i was thinkin i shouldve told him i thort he had a sexy singing voice and that if he ever released a cd that i would buy it...but serz, id be too fkn squealy and nervous to be able to say anything to him and i didnt wana hold him up either...lol
ah well, nxt time we go see dean and ricky, we can both ask them out on a date! haha yeh rite =P
-
I think I would be totally tongue-tied too if I met a celeb! Especially if I was that obsessed!
Jess, you should totally enlarge the photo - I'm sure that would beat the poster. =D
-
yeh, that and the fact that i bet no matter wat i sed, i wouldve sounded like an idiot and then he wouldve jst thought i was weird...and i wouldnt want that now would i? hehe
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
OMG! Sounds awesome! I wish I could have been there too! I would have so loved the dancing! But you know what, while you watched those hot girls dance to "Fergalicious" - I was actually dancing to that song at dance class! I just d/l Fergie's album and it's really good! Coz I've been listening to it heaps at dance class and it's really grown on me. I don't even mind "London Bridges" now.
Haha! Your dream finally came true! Photo with Ricky! I think this must be the most obsessed you've been with any celeb. =p Are you gonna blow up that photo and plaster it up on your wall? ;)