|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, January 22, 2007 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Woah! |
Talk abt being bombarded by guys today...
#1 - This literally tall, dark, handsome (CUTEEEE!) guy asks for my number at Rockdale Station this morn and his name is Marc (!!!) ... haha ~ wait til u hear the whole story then u will roll ur eyes =P
#2 - Had major eye contact rallies with cafe guy again...damn he looks good with his polo collar flicked up!
#3 - Cute guy no.2 (an asian guy) walks passed our store...made eye contact. Then i deliberately walk pass his store to see if he was in there and *bang* he is lookin rite bak at me when i look in cos he was standing rite near the entrance. OMG that was kinda embarassing but at the same time i kept smiling to myself (i hope he didnt see!) and then i see him AGAIN as i came outta the bathroom to go down the escalators for lunch. I was seriously squealing! HAHA
#4 - Saw another cute asian guy at one of the foreign exchange booths.
#5 - Came bak from lunch and jst kept having "moments" wit cafe guy again...someone kill me, kill me right now (figuratively)!!! *ARGH*
__x [PeAcE] x__
P.S - and today wasnt even my rostered day on! |
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 5:43 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Speaking of cute guys, whenever I've bought something major I've been served by pretty good looking guys! The guys at the digital goods store where I got my digital camera and mp3 player were pretty cute. And then today at the optometrist's the guy that served me was really cute - he was tall too and wears glasses. Pretty much the type that I like haha. =p
-
how do u figuratively kill someone?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Speaking of cute guys, whenever I've bought something major I've been served by pretty good looking guys! The guys at the digital goods store where I got my digital camera and mp3 player were pretty cute. And then today at the optometrist's the guy that served me was really cute - he was tall too and wears glasses. Pretty much the type that I like haha. =p