My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Thursday, July 10, 2008  
 
 
Note of Thanks
God, You have blessed me in too many ways to even know where to begin.
Thank You for opening my mind and softening my heart so that I may come to know You. Thank You for revealing Yourself to me and blessing me with the Holy Spirit. Thank You for providing me with best friends that are my sisters in Christ, as well as my Christian family at FIX church. Thank You for being there to pray to when I need help to become a better person. Thank You for Jesus.

I could not do any of this without You.
Please help me to continue to stay faithful to Your word no matter who wants to tear me down.

__x [PeAcE] x__
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:41 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home