|
 |
| |
| |
Saturday, October 08, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Questions...no answers |
Ok so first of all...the lyrics i posted below. I cant believe no-one has questioned it yet. So u all think i am or sumfing? Well i know i was confused. I kept asking myself and God whether i could be in love with sum1 i dont even really talk to. Amy.j believes in love at first sight. Like i see it in the movies all the time, ppl love ppl they dont even socialise with and like i jst dont get how they can. But then i started to feel like i "loved" guy B. Maybe i jst had a weak moment, i dont know. But i think the feelings hav faded a bit. I mean, he still drives me a lil crazy at times. I can barely stop thinking about him. It really has to do with the eyes i tell ya. Like i fully avoided eye contact with him today so my feelings werent as strong as they usually are wen we lock eyes. I still hate myself sumtimes tho. Like today, this customer wanted me to serve them at the sports registers cuz there was no-one there. So i was almost finished and i see guy B walking up and so i was fully shoving the receipt to the customer and fully getting out of there ASAP. I kinda regret doing that now..i wonder if he thort nething of it but then again guys never analyse anything. He prob jst thort i had to rush off sumwhere. Either that or he thinks im a freak or hate him or whateva. See, being a chik sux. Im full over-analysing everything.
And in terms of guy A...i was talkin to Vincent again and guy A walks passed and says "hey jess". I thought it was a bit strange he spotted me cuz i was behind sum mannequins. Anyway, then later on me and Yen were at the registers and i look over and guy A is standing near the sports dept. (about say 20m or so away) and he was full looking over. Man it was so weird, we were both jst looking at each other and smiling and i was tryna fig out wat he was doing cuz he was serz jst standing there looking as if he was thinking or sumfing. Once again, im prob jst over-analysing everything again. Sumtimes i wish i was a guy. Wats one gd thing about being a chik compared to a guy aye?
Me and Amy.j had great chats after work yesterday and today on the train. Guys is a gd topic! Cant believe we can talk so long about guys...almost 3hrs in person man. Thats almost the same as 8hrs on msn id say. HAHA. She gav me an insight on so much stuff about guys, liking them, whats love etc etc. Man it was so funny. Amy was tellin me about this chik who was so sick, she vomitted and had diaorhea and her bf was full holding a bucket under her arse as she was doing her business. Then Amy was like, "now THATS love!" I personally think thats gross but everyone has diff tolerance levels i guess =S ...Amy also reckons guy B is jst teasing me with his whole staring thing. But why me though?? He prob knew it gets to me. Although no-one really knew about how i felt about his staring til about the third time he did it. I serz hav too many questions and no bloody answers!
Ok...enuff of my rambling AGAIN.
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song of the moment: FAT JOE - What's Luv?))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:47 pm |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
I don't think he stares at you just coz he wants to tease you. I reckon there's something there... Maybe he's just shy. But how weird - can he be shy yet not shy enough so that he can still freak the lights out of you with his staring contests? Some people just can't be judged with the standards of *normal* people.
-
OMG, u and i seem to always think the same cuz i was thinkin that too - the fact that he is shy enuff not to talk to me yet not shy enuff to fully stare at me. So mayb he isnt "normal", so should i really be getting involved with sum1 like that?! =P
-
HAHAA! Well, I went through a phase in early high school when I used to think that being a guy would be better - no PMS!
Honestly, despite being a romantic, I really don't believe in love at first sight (but it's HOW MANY sights for you now?).
I'd agree with LUST at first sight - because that's what I generally see happening with me. Ok, not "lust" in the purely animalistic, sexual form (because that's just wrong in your teens), but just an attraction based on physical appearance.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I don't think he stares at you just coz he wants to tease you. I reckon there's something there... Maybe he's just shy. But how weird - can he be shy yet not shy enough so that he can still freak the lights out of you with his staring contests? Some people just can't be judged with the standards of *normal* people.