My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, June 25, 2006  
 
 
Name Five:
Cars I wouldn't mind owning
- Honda Integra Type S
- Honda Accord Euro
- Nissan 300zx
- Dodge Viper
- BMW 3 Series

Things I couldn't live without
- Music
- Friends/Family
- Hair Straightener
- Skin Products (esp. for the face)
- Money

Movies I'd recommend
- The Notebook
- Shallow Hal
- Bruce Almighty
- A Walk To Remember
- You Got Served

TV shows I watch
- H&A
- House
- Prison Break
- Smallville
- Lost

Things I fear most
- Dying before I get to do everything I want to experience
- Anything with more than 4 legs
- Letting God down
- Losing the ppl I admire/care about
- Being used/exploited

Turn-offs
- Smoking
- Bad hygiene e.g. BO, breath etc.
- Laughing at my religious beliefs (incl. tryna convince me to hav sex before marriage)
- Too much sweet talk/flattery
- High level of horniness

Things that make me feel good
- Laughing til I can't breathe
- Being kissed on neck
- Good hair day
- Dancing like a maniac at home
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger

Treasured possessions
- Cross necklace
- Bible
- My faith in God
- My memories of Marc
- Mirror (yess..roll ur eyes pplz)

Guy scents
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio
- Polo Ralph Lauren Blue
- Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Graphite Gamma
- Virgin Vie

Songs that should be pumped in a car
- Bubba Sparxxx "Ms New Booty"
- PCD "Buttons"
- Pitbull "Bojangles"
- Sean Paul "Temperature"
- Goleo VI feat Lumidee and Fatman Scoop "Dance"

.::.PeAcE.::.

$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:28 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:23 pm, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe we've got a honda yay and love the guy scents mmm
    go the faith Jess :)
    You show them that u can be hot/fun/cute as well as Christian
    xx

     
  • At 3:09 pm, June 26, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    Thanks Jenza...thats really sweet =)


    P.S - ur not so bad urself...u guy magnet! hehe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home