My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Friday, June 30, 2006  
 
 
Why?
Why do some things in life have to be SO hard??? It's not even like this is the first time I have had to go through this, but for some reason this time seems so much harder.

And I like to think that I am being tested for my strength and perseverance to keep going, but then is there a point to be really tested?

Time has seemed to work for every other time, but this time I don't know why it is so different. I just wish I knew why I have to go through this. It's not like I haven't been through enough shit in my lifetime.

But then I know I should be thankful for the small things in life that REALLY make the difference - friends, family, a home, an education blah blah blah.

Why does everyone else's life seem so much better??? (yess I know I am probably sadly mistaken)...

.::.PeAcE.::.
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:44 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:10 pm, July 01, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    You're being so vague Jess - what's going on? The grass always seems greener on the other side doesn't it? I'm sure your life isn't as bad as you seem to think at the moment.

     
  • At 2:45 pm, July 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you ever need examples of disaster, just ask, Jess, I'll gladly recount all the train-wreck situations I've been through ;)
    xx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home