My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Tuesday, August 08, 2006  
 
 
Stephanie McIntosh
I was looking thru the Aria charts and found a "Stephanie McIntosh - Mistake". I didnt know who she was so i tried searching for her and that song. Turned out to be Skye from Neighbours. This song is actually pretty good and i can SO relate to it, esp the first and last verse:

Rushing way too fast
Why do i always do it?
Thinkin this might last
How could i be so stupid?
But this time, im not ok, no
I need to breathe again
Cause i dont want to

[Chorus]
I dont want to make
Another mistake like you
And i dont want to hate
But love doesnt get me through
Cause i cant be alone again
No i dont want to make
Another mistake like you

Stone cold and hurt inside,
Not what I wanted to be
I don't sleep,
It's kind of hard when you cry,
Yeah thats where you left me
But this time, it's not alright, no,
I need to find someone,
Cause I don't want to

Chorus

Don't want to be caught in the moment,
That never comes,
Is it too much to ask,
that real love will find me?
I won't get stung, I'll find the one but

Chorus

x|[PeAcE]|x

P.S - if u wana listen, click here.
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 3:17 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:47 pm, August 08, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I've seen bits of the music video for that song before Neighbours is on, coz they're promoting Stephanie McIntosh. I love Sky - I think she's gorgeous and I love that song too. I'm downloading the song now! =D

     
  • At 11:25 pm, August 08, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I just downloaded the song and saw the music video. OMG, I can relate to it so much! I love the song. It's awesome - I'm sure a lot of people can relate to the lyrics - it's so meaningful. =)

     
  • At 1:27 pm, August 09, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    im sure ppl can relate to the lyrics, but not nearly as much as me...every r'ship ive bn in was rushed into. So i DEF dont wana make that MISTAKE again! haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home