My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Saturday, August 12, 2006  
 
 
An Eventful Friday
WARNING: this entry is way too long!

I started off the day meeting up with Lucy, my friend from uni whom i havent seen since 2nd sem last yr. We went to this Korean place in Capitol Theatre. It was pretty nice (both the food and the male waiters!) We had so much goss to exchange...ova 6months worth. We had a good laugh...but then again, i do with everyone.

My friend from wrk, Cecilia, full emails me to ask me if i wanted to go to Genesis @ Space last wk cos shes friends with the organisers. It sounded good, plus i hadnt bn clubbin in jst ova 3 months. She sed she mite be able to get us in for free too. I asked Yen to come too cos its bn ages since ive hung out with the Miss Shop gals. But too bad she couldnt make it.

Then cos i asked Amy.C to come with me (took a bit of convincing mind u), she told Ming abt it and cos hes a promoter too, he tried selling his tix to us as well. We ended up buying them off him for a discounted price cos Cecilia dammit sure took her time to let me kno if she could get us in for free or not! hehe...

Wen me, Amy, Ming and his HS frend went inside...me and Amy went off to the toilets and who other do i see but wendy. I so knew id see her there...miss club-a-holic! We chatted for a while and went our separate ways. I saw her a few times on the dance floor and we were full slapping each others' behind wen we walked passed each other. Funny girl.

I was dancing wit Amy at one stage and someone full sorta hugs me from behind..i turn around...*micro second* who's that guy? *micro second* vincent from wrk?? *micro second* OMG its Johnson! hahaha...i msged him beforehand to see if he wanted to come clubbin, wasnt expecting to see him there. Love ya hair, u azn gangsta! lmao..but how freaky, both me, Amy.C and Amy.J all reckon Johnson and Vincent look alike. And me, even being fairly good friends with the both of them, still got mixed up! Altho...we were pretty much in the dark, so i cant be blamed =P

Danced with Cecilia and her gang of frends, along with Ming...and as a small world would have it..they knew each other from some Taiwanese tour. Also bumped into Amy's friend from volleyball, as well as the infamous Brad (PFFFT so much for avoiding the clubs....avoid my arse!! HAHA) actually, dont fink u could avoid my arse cos its too big!

And farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i was DROWNING in a sea of cute azn guys! I fink my radar blew a fuse. Wen me and Amy were sitting down at one stage, there was this pretty cute guy sitting across from us. Amy was full getting giddy ova how cute he was. Damn, there were so many cute/hot guys with short spiky hair and studs in their ears (we all kno how i hav a fetish for guys with earrings).

On the way bak on the night ride, Amy was talkin to Ben, one of the guys we met off Ming. I was in my own lil world cos we were sitting in the back seat, and in the seat diagonally in front of us, there was this REALLY cute azn guy with the typical azn dyed spiky hair-do and wait for it ... he had a stud earring!!! i was full drooling man. HAHA. And this chik who was with her bf that were sitting nxt to him was full talkin to him and making him laugh. D-A-M-N....he had THE cutest smile!!!!!!! FARK...i wasnt even listening to a word Amy and Ben were talkin abt...i serz was goin crazy in my lil corner. I crack myself up...too bad he was so short..but then again, i always knew there was a reason *I* was so lil...so i can date shorter guys!!!!!!!!! HAHA..but nah serz, short guys are such a turn-off..doesnt even matter how cute they are.

NEWAY..OMG i fink i jst wrote my thesis on clubbing. Sorry if ur eyes are stinging rite now!! I had way too much fun and had to write it all down to share my joys! Thanks for comin Amy...

x[PeAcE]x
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 3:23 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:22 pm, August 12, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Haha! This has got to be one of the longest entries you've ever written! I think about 70% of your thesis was about guys! =p

    I'm so glad you talked me into going! It was definitely worth it! Hehe. I have to say, I actually thought you were just tired when I was talking to Ben on the bus coz you were so quiet. I didn't realise you were spying on that poor innocent guy! ;D And I can't believe you were still fussing over your hair that late at night "just in case" he saw you when we got off the bus!!!! That was hilarious!

     
  • At 8:39 pm, August 12, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    Amy - wat do u mean POOR innocent guy?! i reckon he'd be lucky to hav a girl like me check him out! haha..jks

    Helen - Well u kno me, wen it comes to guys i can ramble on for hours. And u know wat...its increased to 3wks now. Im sad for counting, yes i kno! =P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home