My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, August 06, 2006  
 
 
Mr Hong Kong Contest
I know im prob a bit behind, altho i did watch this at least a month or two ago...even jenza was talkin abt it on her msn space. But im bored and i duno if any of the rest of my fellow asian buddies watched it, esp Amy.C (u so wouldve loved this!). Theyre all pretty average if u ask me, but wen i watched it i thought #8 was pretty hot. It was pretty funny reading the forum for this, some ppl were like 'and u wonder why im not into asians' and 'tvb should cancel mr hong kong cos none of them are good lookin'...did any of them tickle ur fancy Amy? LOL


x|[PeAcE]|x
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 2:43 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:17 pm, August 06, 2006, Blogger Amryllis said…

    Wow... I didn't realise there was a Mr Hong Kong! But I have to say, I don't find most of them attractive. I think #1 and #12 are alright though. But it's hard to judge from a tiny photo - you'd have to see them in action to make a better judgement.

    I'd love to see what the contestants have to do in the pageant! Hahaha! Prance around in teeny-weeny swimsuits? That's soooo not a turn on! Doesn't quite have the same effect when guys do it. =p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home