|
 |
| |
| |
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Some guys... |
are just so sweet. Like i invited tony to my party rite but he sed he prob cant make it cuz of all his assessments. I was cool with it but then he says: "i'll take u out to lunch/dinner one day..just to hang out or something ok". Man isnt that one of the sweetest things u cud hear from a guy? Too bad the guy i actually like didnt say it, id be in heaven rite now! Tony is a pretty sweet guy, i can tell. He is quite shy in person and like amy.j says, its the shy guys that are really sweet. Sorta brings me to guy B too...i always wind up talkin bout him =P but yeh most agree that he is shy and i was telling amy.j about how that time i worked wit him and how 1) wen he goes up to get a drink he asks me if i want one; 2) he thort i was bored so he told me to read sum mags that were at the registers; 3) he saw that i was having trouble wit the registers and taught me a way to make it easier. Wen i told amy.j all these things, she was like "awww" and how its always the shy guys that are so sweet. Im still shocked thinking bak to it that he even had the "courage" to talk to me that time let alone do all those things as well. Like if he can be the one that started talkin to me that time then why cant he do it again?! *sigh*
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song of the moment: KELLY CLARKSON - Addicted))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:27 pm |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I'm surprised that you haven't talked to him properly even though he did all those things. He must have started those conversations right? You could have talked to him then. And I'm surprised that he's still carrying right on staring even after talking to you.
Also, I think you might be reading too much into what he did. If it was anyone else who did those things - would you be thinking that they're so sweet? It's kinda a normal gesture... Sorry.. I don't mean to be raining on your parade, but I just wanted you to look at it more objectively.
Although, considering that he might be shy, etc etc.. those gestures might mean more than if someone else did it.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
I'm surprised that you haven't talked to him properly even though he did all those things. He must have started those conversations right? You could have talked to him then. And I'm surprised that he's still carrying right on staring even after talking to you.
Also, I think you might be reading too much into what he did. If it was anyone else who did those things - would you be thinking that they're so sweet? It's kinda a normal gesture... Sorry.. I don't mean to be raining on your parade, but I just wanted you to look at it more objectively.
Although, considering that he might be shy, etc etc.. those gestures might mean more than if someone else did it.